Card Captor Sakura Fandub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Captor Sakura Fandub

This is the Forum that FandubStudiosAi (YouTube Username) created for the Card Captor Sakura Fandub. You may join us if you want! ;)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Characters of Card Captor Sakura

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CorrectorAi
Admin
CorrectorAi

Characters of Card Captor Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Characters of Card Captor Sakura   Characters of Card Captor Sakura EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:54 am

I changed the names for some of the characters, and I'm sorry, but it's my fandub so I want different names (not english names, except for Alex). By the way, not all the characters have a different name. The criteria is: if the name sounded really strange, I changed it to another name.

-Sakura: Protagonist
-Syaoran: Protagonist.
-Kerberus: Nick name: Kero. Protagonist.
-Tomoyo Daidoji: Protagonist Sakura's best friend.
-Clow Reed: Creator of the cards. Doesn't appear very much.
-Yukito Tsukishirou: Friend of Touya. He is Yue. Protagonist
-Touya: Sakura's brother.
-Fujitaka: Sakura's father.
-Meilin: Syaoran's cousin and self-proclaimed fiancée. Protagonist (doesn't appear in all the episodes)
-Naomi Daidoji: Sonomi in the original version. Tomoyo mother. She appears in just few episodes.
-Takashi Terada: Yoshiyuki Terada in the original version. He is the teacher of Sakura and her classmates.
-Rika Sasaki: Rika Sasaki in the original version. She is a friend of Sakura.
-Yua Mizuki: Kaho Mizuki in the original version. She is a teacher of sakura for some time.
-Nadeshiko: Sakura's mother. She is death but appears in some episodes as an angel.
-Naoko Yanagisawa: Sakura's friend.
-Daisuke Yamazaki: Takashi Yamazaki in the original version. Sakura's friend.
-Shiharu Mihara: Sakura's firend.

And some others that are extras so they can be played by anyone!

Back to top Go down
http://ccsfandub.omgforum.net

Characters of Card Captor Sakura
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Captor Sakura Fandub :: Card Captor Sakura Fandub Information :: Cast Information-
Jump to: